The Acumen CAT 3.1 Alarm system has taken the market by storm. It provides
all the features of the best selling CAT 3 but now with even more features!
This alarm is a DIY non Thatcham Approved system and serves as an Alarm only.
We highly recommend that you also purchase the Immobiliser upgrade as well.
Built to the same high standards as the Thatcham approved range with the
- Fully waterproof remote transmitter with multi coloured display
- User definable nudge sensor
- Remote controlled unit
- Siren output level of 115db
- Surface mount technology for reliability
- HotWire - Forced ignition sense
- Trigger wire for optional accessories
- Built in system diagnostics
- Less than 5mA current draw
- Audible confirmation of arm/disarm
- LED status indicator
- Hazard light flash on arming/disarming/violation
- Automatic Self Arming when left for 30 seconds or more
- Movement sensor adjustability from remote control
- Ferry mode
And is available with the following options, at extra cost:
- Acumen Immobiliser Module - Turns system into alarm & immobiliser
- Acumen AlarmMate Pager
- Acumen Flick key CAT1 Key fob (upto 2 possible)